This is a broad call, but environmental communication scholars are certainly welcome to apply!
The Department of Languages, Philosophy & Communication Studies invites applications for two one-year non-renewable postdoctoral teaching fellows in Communication Studies. Applications are welcome in all subfields of Communication Studies. Fellows may apply for departmental travel funds for presentations during the 2017-18 academic year. Utah State University is a Carnegie Research University located in a mountain valley 80 miles north of Salt Lake City. Visit www.usu.edu/greats/, www.usu.edu/multimedia/ or http://lpcs.usu.edu/ for more details.
Fellows will be responsible for teaching a three/three course load for the academic year, which will include both lower- and upper-division courses. Courses will be tied to areas such as, rhetoric, interpersonal communication, intercultural communication, organizational communication, small group communication, and health communication. Serve in various departmental committees as needed.
See http://lpcs.usu.edu/ for further information about department.
- To be eligible, candidates must have completed a doctoral degree in Communication Studies or related field between May 2014 and August 2017 or be ABD by August 2017.
- Ability to work productively and cooperatively with colleagues.
- Highly effective communication skills, including listening, writing, and speaking.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively teach Communication Studies courses, such as intercultural communication, interpersonal communication, organizational communication, small group communication, health communication, and rhetoric.
- Willingness to mentor undergraduate students.
To apply for this position, please visit: https://usu.hiretouch.com/job-details?jobid=2178.
This institution offers benefits to same-sex and to different sex domestic partners
This institution offers benefits to spouses
Please direct all questions to Jen Peeples at firstname.lastname@example.org.