Associate Editor, Environmental Communication
This is an exciting opportunity for a new Associate Editor to join the international team involved in editing Environmental Communication, official journal of the IECA published by Taylor & Francis. In order to complement the specialisms of the existing team we are seeking an individual who has particular skills in quantitative methods.
Manage peer review of assigned manuscripts and communicate with authors as necessary.
With the Editor-in-Chief and other Associate Editors:
- Make autonomous publication decisions on assigned manuscripts.
- Play a strategic role in assessing and guiding the current and future goals of the journal.
- Participate in (virtual) meetings from time to time.
- Experience of reviewing for peer-reviewed journals
- Experience of being published in refereed journals
- Skills in quantitative methods
- Experience as editorial board member of Environmental Communication
- Member of the International Environmental Communication Association
Please email Professor Alison Anderson email@example.com by 18th May if you are interested in applying.