Online Outreach and Analysis Internships
We are looking for students or recent graduates who are:
- Fluent in English and highly creative,
- Experienced in micro-blogging or similar fast-paced writing environments,
- Enthusiastic about making other people enthusiastic about taking action for the planet,
- Interested in how new media works,
- Great at multi-tasking and working in teams,
- Comfortable promoting an idea and defending an argument for Greenpeace,
- And eligible to work in the Netherlands for six months, starting December 2012 or February 2013.
Previous experience in a similar role would be a great plus!
The internship is based in Amsterdam and lasts for six months.
Application Closing Date: 21 September 2012
You will spend roughly 50 percent of your time on social media outreach tasks and related work in the Communications Department. For the rest of your time, you will work together as a team on your own online outreach or analysis project, which you select from a list of projects proposed by your line manager. You will plan and execute the projects during your internship.
CONDITIONS AND HOW TO APPLY:
Greenpeace International internships are full-time positions (up to 40 hours per week). Our internships are meant for students or recent graduates who have completed their studies less than 1 year ago. This internship lasts six months and remuneration is via a modest monthly honorarium.
Due to the short notice of this announcement, only EU nationals and those with a valid work permit for The Netherlands are asked to apply. Interns must take out health insurance before starting the internship.
Due to the volume of applicants we regret we are unable to respond to individual queries. If you have not been contacted within 6 weeks of the date of your application, we regret that you have not been short-listed for further consideration.
Please send an email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter, CV, and a suggested tweet to promote this webpage: http://www.greenpeace.org/detox