Seeking citations on public understanding of links between climate/energy & human health
Several colleagues and I are currently attempting to review and summarize the literature on public and health professional understanding of the links between climate change/energy use and human health.
Specifically, we are seeking to answer these questions (at a minimum):
1. What does the public know/believe about the health impacts of climate change?
2. What does the public know/believe about the health impacts of fossil fuel/clean energy use?
3. How does the public react to information about the health impacts of climate change, and the health benefits of responding to climate change? (Are there advantages of highlighting "personal experience" with climate and health impacts?)
4. What do health professionals know about the health impacts of climate change and fossil fuel/clean energy use?
5. What is the media communicating about climate/energy and health?
We are finding the literature on these questions to be rather elusive (although I did find some excellent citations in the IECA bibliography). I'm hoping that you may know of some key citations that we should consider. If so, please let me know: email@example.com. Many thanks!
I promise to post the bibliography at IECA when we are done. The biblio-in-progress is attached should you care to see what we have found thus far.