In the Fall of 2019, the IECA board authorized the launch of an “Educator Fellows” program (add hot link to https://theieca.org/resources/educator-fellows-program) to focus attention on the importance of environmental communication (EC) education within our professional organization and in wider communities and contexts.
Five IECA members were named as fellows for 2020-21:
- Michaeleen Gallagher, Director of Education and Environmental Programs, Annenberg Foundation Trust @ Sunnylands
- Jill Hopke, Assistant Professor, Journalism, DePaul University
- Jason Ludden, Teaching Assistant Professor, English, University of Nevada - Reno
- Maggie Siebert, Adjunct Faculty, Community Engaged Learning and Research, University of New Mexico
- Kenneth C. C. Yang, Professor, Communication, University of Texas at El Paso