Papers & Posters
The submission of posters is required by May 15.
Please prepare a PDF of your poster and upload it here. Please see the Presenter Instructions page for details on how to prepare your poster.
The submission of full scholarly papers and practice reflections is required by May 15.
Please follow these guidelines:
- Suggested maximum length of 7500 words, including reference list.
- Use the APA Style for formatting in-text citations and reference list.
- Use the COCE 2019 Template for Microsoft Word in order to format fonts, headings, spacing, etc. in a consistent manner
- When copying text into the Template, please MAKE SURE TO USE THE STYLES IN THE TEMPLATE, not the ones from your original document.
- Do not add extra lines between paragraphs; the template accommodates for this by leaving space after each paragraph.
- The body text of the final document should be single-spaced Arial 11pt Regular.
- Upload as a PDF file.
This page lists the full papers, posters and presentation slides that presenters have uploaded.
Documents will only be available to IECA members who have registered for COCE 2019.
Please note that this page will change often leading up to the conference as presenters upload their content.
Presenters need to be logged in and registered for the conference in order to upload.